Welcome To Of Cloth And Hand

Welcome to Cloth And Hand ~Folk Art~Samplers~Sewing rolls~Sewing Pockets~Cloth Dolls~Heritage Dolls~All hand sewn and created using early, antique nineteenth century calico, homespun, wool, silk, velvet.







Monday, March 21, 2011

NEW SURPRISES

Who doesn't love a surprise ??  Let's face it....life is difficult.  People, events and circumstances happen that we can not control.  Boy, do I know this to be true!!  Just when you begin to convince yourself that maybe God is not listening or has forgotten you....BAM....He does someting that blesses you....something you can see and touch and feel...that makes your heart sing and creates a smile that just won't stop.  This is what happen to me this weekend.  I had purchased two yearling does,  both Saanen's (dairy goats) about 6 weeks ago.  They are poorly, their hair is falling out and need lots of love and attention and good food to get them where they need to be. But I saw potential for these sisters...Well, I was in town grocery shopping and buying feed, minerals, alfalfa and medication (many errands, get the picture) and my dear hubby calls me to say that Nellie had just kidded (had a baby) AND it is a DOE.  I was so thrilled and excited.  Nabby is perfectly healthy and beautiful. I am posting a photo. I hope you think she is beautiful too.
Psalms 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;your works are wonderful I know that so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment