Welcome To Of Cloth And Hand

Welcome to Cloth And Hand ~Folk Art~Samplers~Sewing rolls~Sewing Pockets~Cloth Dolls~Heritage Dolls~All hand sewn and created using early, antique nineteenth century calico, homespun, wool, silk, velvet.







Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Trip To Blowing Rock, North Carolina

This is the majestice mansion known as the Moses Cone House. The mansion sits atop Flat Top Mountain and retains is 3,600 acres of trails, carriage roads and an awesome view of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Now owned by the Park Service you are able to tour the second floor during late spring and summer months.  Inside are handmade crafts by local Appalachian Artist. Mansion is located close by Blowing Rock, NC.
Here is another view. Mansion built around 1890.....approx 13,900 sq. feet. Stunning views!  I encourage you to visit Blowing Rock, NC sometime.  It is about 2.5-3.0 hrs from Knoxville, TN.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Blowing Rock to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete